viernes, 1 de mayo de 2009


I hate the world today , you're so good to me I know but I can't change, Tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe I'm an angel underneath innocent and sweet ..Yesterday I cried, Must have been relieved to see ..The softer side I can understand how you'd be so confused ..I don't envy you I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one I'm a bitch, I'm a lover I'm a child, I'm a mother I'm a sinner, I'm a saint I do not feel ashamed I'm your hell, I'm your dream ..I'm nothing in between You know you wouldn't want it any other way ...So take me as I am ..This may mean, you'll have to be a stronger man Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous and I'm going to extremes Tomorrow I will change and today won't mean a thing ..... Just when you think, you got me figured out The season's already changing I think it's cool, you do what you do And don't try to save me ....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario